heartorg
All information contained within this forum is strictly the opinion of the person posting it and should in no way be considered medical advice. You should always consult your health care provider prior to making any changes in your activity level.
By viewing this forum you are agreeing to the following:
I hereby, intending to be legally bound for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release any and all rights for liability and damages I may have against any officer, agent, employee, or volunteer of H.E.A.R.T. and their representatives, successors, and assigns for any and all injuries or death suffered by me in or arising from my use of the information contained herein.
Link To HEART Web Site
Cleveland Clinic Sports Cardiology
Here
Latest topics
» LogARun Leaderboard
by Dave Tuttle Yesterday at 4:12 pm

» Update since ablation
by Gary E Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 pm

» Statins Or Not?
by twal Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:16 pm

» PRP injections for tendonosis
by EugeneRunner Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:44 pm

» Swimming for exercise - not competitively
by Gary E Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:17 pm

» Tell Us About Your Surgery Or Procedure.
by mikenall Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:24 pm

» 2017 Goals and Races?
by jerseyguy Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:09 pm

» 2016 Wrapup
by RoadKillBill Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:19 pm

» Florence Half Marathon
by jerseyguy Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:27 am

by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:28 am

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of heartorg on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

HARRISBURG RELAY TEAMS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HARRISBURG RELAY TEAMS

Post by Dave Tuttle on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:33 pm

twal wrote:We  need you for the Mix in our "Mixed" relay.

Dave, you have 5 people listed fro that team but we only need 4.

Yes, I know... I believe all 5 wanted to be on the fast team. We do need Rachel on the team to get into the mixed masters division so 1 of the 4 men will need to join Mike's team. I don't know how fast the guys are or how intent on racing they are so I'm looking for input... If we don't figure it out here I'll do a group e mail to those concerned and try to figure it out.

Dave Tuttle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellthorpe on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:04 am

As Dave said, I'm in (Craig) and look forward to meeting you all for the very first time. I'm moving to Washington DC, so this is an easy event for me to get to.
Bellthorpe

http://coolrunning.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tuttle on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:52 am

Bellthorpe wrote:As Dave said, I'm in (Craig) and look forward to meeting you all for the very first time. I'm moving to Washington DC, so this is an easy event for me to get to.

We're really excited that you're running with us Craig and that we finally get to meet you after all these years! I think several of us have known you on line since 2006.

Dave Tuttle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel August on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:26 am

Bellthorpe wrote:As Dave said, I'm in (Craig) and look forward to meeting you all for the very first time. I'm moving to Washington DC, so this is an easy event for me to get to.

Really looking forward to meeting you! Have seen you so much online it'll be very nice to finally meet you in person!

Rachel

Rachel August

Back to top Go down

Team H.E.A.R.T. Krewe Is Registered !

Post by Dave Tuttle on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Dave Tuttle wrote:Our Harrisburg relay teams are really shaping up. I'm pretty sure we have enough runners for 4 teams now... Here is what we have so far and please let me know if I've made any mistakes.

Tom Price's team includes Richard G, Pat P and
Micky P... All Syracuse area friends!

Team Bonner is Philip, Pam, and Matthew Bonner and me.

Mike's Team will include Craig W. (we think he is running on a team). Patty J, and an as yet to be determined 4th runner depending on who ends up on our fast Mixed Masters team.

The fast team candidates are Rachel, Marc, Tom W. John J, and John P... Again, I might have this wrong but I think this is what everyone asked for so we just need to decide who wants be on this team and who will join Mike's team. Any preferences or thoughts here?

Harrisburg Relay Teams Update:

Our New Orleans based team H.E.A.R.T. Krewe is now registered with a decidedly Big Easy theme... Thanks for setting it up Philip!

Tom's team is all set and can register at any time.

Bellthorpe (Craig) IS running with us on Mike's team... SUPER! Can't wait to finally meet him.

We're still sorting out who will be on the fast team. Rachel for sure but we haven't heard back from everyone yet... Once we figure out who is on the fast team we can register teams 3 and 4

I'm sure we can put together a 5th team too. Is anyone else interested? No need for speed... We're mostly in it for a good time!

Dave Tuttle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tuttle on Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:37 am

Hey everyone, our annual HEART gathering is only 2 months away now and we're firming up our relay teams for the Harrisburg Marathon... At the moment we have 1 slot still open on Team 4 so if you've been on the fence about running with us this year now is the time to make that commitment and join the team. Contact us for details and if there is enough interest we could even enter a fifth 4 person team... Time is running out. Don't miss out on a very fun weekend with your HEART Buddies!

Dave Tuttle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum