heartorg
All information contained within this forum is strictly the opinion of the person posting it and should in no way be considered medical advice. You should always consult your health care provider prior to making any changes in your activity level.
By viewing this forum you are agreeing to the following:
I hereby, intending to be legally bound for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release any and all rights for liability and damages I may have against any officer, agent, employee, or volunteer of H.E.A.R.T. and their representatives, successors, and assigns for any and all injuries or death suffered by me in or arising from my use of the information contained herein.
Link To HEART Web Site
Cleveland Clinic Sports Cardiology
Here
Latest topics
» LogARun Leaderboard
by EugeneRunner Today at 1:09 am

» We Lost A Dear Friend Today
by Gary E Yesterday at 10:13 pm

» Linda Evans Memorial Fund and Family Statement
by Dave Tuttle Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:29 am

» Update since ablation
by Gary E Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:00 pm

» Statins Or Not?
by twal Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:16 pm

» PRP injections for tendonosis
by EugeneRunner Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:44 pm

» Swimming for exercise - not competitively
by Gary E Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:17 pm

» Tell Us About Your Surgery Or Procedure.
by mikenall Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:24 pm

» 2017 Goals and Races?
by jerseyguy Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:09 pm

» 2016 Wrapup
by RoadKillBill Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:19 pm

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of heartorg on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

2014 Harrisburg Gathering Hotel Info and Group Rate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2014 Harrisburg Gathering Hotel Info and Group Rate

Post by Dave Tuttle on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:01 pm

We now have our block of rooms reserved for race weekend at the Harrisburg Hilton at $119.00 per night. This special rate is good Friday Nov. 7th through Sunday Nov. 9th.

It is important that you book your rooms early if you want this price!! We negotiated a deal that allows us to avoid potential cost to HEART for not meeting our booking projections by relinquishing any unsold rooms in the block on September 1st and there are a limited number of rooms available at this price. If you want to avoid paying a lot more book now... You can always cancel if something comes up that prevents you from attending.

We just made our reservation on line for Friday through Sunday and I know of several others who will be arriving on Friday too so please consider making this a long weekend with your "HEART Buddies".

Make your reservations here (and don't let the $129.00 teaser rate fool you, the rooms are $200.00 and up):

http://www.hilton.com/search/hi/us/pa/harrisburg/0/00000000000/0/0/0/0/20?WT.srch=1

Enter Group code (not promotion code) HEART  to get our price.

You can also book over the phone (717) 233-6000 just mention the HEART code.

This is the same hotel we used in 2010. It's a very nice hotel in the center of the city and just 2 blocks from the race start and finish so it's very convenient.  

We also have late Sunday check out for those leaving after the race.

Now that our rooms are taken care of we'll start planning a banquet and social time for Saturday... We'll get details out to you as they develop. We'll also plan on meeting for dinner Friday evening for early arrivals and Sunday after the race for those still in town.

We hope your running is going well and we look forward to seeing you all again this November in Harrisburg! Our relay teams will start forming later this summer but if anyone wants to start a team now please do.

Dave Tuttle

Back to top Go down

Re: 2014 Harrisburg Gathering Hotel Info and Group Rate

Post by Bellthorpe on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:06 am

Hey, I neglected to book the hotel, and the group rate doesn't seem to be visible. Is it too late to get this rate?

Thanks,
Craig
Bellthorpe

http://coolrunning.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tuttle on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:38 am

Bellthorpe wrote:Hey, I neglected to book the hotel, and the group rate doesn't seem to be visible. Is it too late to get this rate?

Thanks,
Craig

I think we'll be able to do it Craig. I expect to hear from the hotel's sales manager this week about it. There are a couple of others who still want to book at the group rate too... Stay tuned.

Dave Tuttle

Back to top Go down

Post by marathonman60 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:05 pm

I asked for the HEART rate last night and got it.
Tom C

marathonman60

http://www.tom'srunningtoday-blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellthorpe on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Was that by phone Tom?
Bellthorpe

http://coolrunning.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tuttle on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:48 pm

The Hilton will extend our group rate for 24 hours. I just e mailed all Harrisburg participants with instructions on how to get it. If you're planning on joining us and didn't get the e mail PM me here on the forum.

Dave Tuttle

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum